Coping with the death of a loved one is stressful. It is more so if you are left in financial difficulties or if there are disagreements over the distribution of their assets.
• You may be disappointed that you have been left out of a will, or have not received as much as you were expecting.
• You may have greater financial needs than the will has provided for you.
• You may be worried because a loved one died without a will.
• You may be unhappy with the way personal representatives administer the estate.
• You may want to challenge or need to defend a will.
• There may be problems over the wordings in a will or mistakes in the drafting.
• Your loved ones may have received poor advice on the will and the tax implications.
• You may be a beneficiary under a trust and have concerns about its administration or distribution of the funds.
Whatever your concerns, our specialist lawyers will provide you with legal support and help you find a practical solution in a professional and sensitive manner.
If you would like to discuss the issues that affect you in confidence, please call us to find out how we may be able to help you.