This interactive training session will explain, by reference to a case study, how best to deal with what is often a complex and time consuming process. It covers the following topics:
- Tips for effective performance management
- Inductions, appraisals, supervision and training
- Managing a fair poor performance process – setting objectives, monitoring performance and reviewing improvement
- Distinguishing between poor performance and misconduct in the care sector
- Dealing with an underperforming employee signed off with stress
- Dismissing for poor performance
- Minimising the risk of Employment Tribunal claims
- Avoid reduced productivity and wasted costs by effectively monitoring staff performance
- How to follow a fair and robust performance management process
- Minimise the risk of appeals and Tribunal claims
Business owners, HR professionals, managers and anyone responsible for managing performance.
Our training courses can be provided either at your business or at our offices to suit you.
Our training courses are provided by specialist employment law solicitors with expert knowledge and practical experience in advising businesses on all HR and employment law issues.